Leidos HCM Developer in RESTON, Virginia
Leidos is seeking an HCM Developer to support our existing team. This position is primarily remote, but could be based out of King of Prussia, PA; Orlando, FL; Reston, VA. The HCM Developer reports to the Director of HR Business Systems Delivery team within IT Enterprise Applications-HR Systems organization at Leidos.
• This role will provide technical support for HCM SaaS Applications, including but not limited to Workday HCM and Oracle Taleo Recruiting.
• This position will work directly with Project Managers, Systems Analysts, Architects Database Administrators, and HR Functional owners in a matrixed organization.
• Broad responsibilities include partnering with HR, Benefits and Payroll organizations, teaming up with other analysts and developers to design and implement solutions for projects as well as regular operations and maintenance.
• In addition to leveraging delivered HCM functionality, this role is responsible for tailoring integrations to support custom functionality using a variety of technologies.
• Work to develop Workday Studio integrations and Oracle Taleo integrations and support existing solutions.
• Interact with project team members and functional owners to ensure the successful implementation of solutions, system updates and modifications.
• Gather requirements, design, develop, test, implement and document solutions for HR Systems, using the standard system lifecycle phases. Provide peer review.
• Provide support for existing solutions with appropriate sense of urgency. Identify, propose and implement solutions as needed.
• Assess impact of change requests, advise functional owners, provide work estimates.
• Assist in the configuration and deployment of new Workday functionality as appropriate.
• Analyze and document new or changed Workday business processes and how they impact downstream systems business requirements. Assist in developing documentation for new/changed WD Business processes for the Service Desk and other organizations impacted.
• Identify opportunities to automate business processes to improve operational.
• Troubleshoot failed integrations, solution gaps, and other related solution issues as well as communicate and provide fix or mitigation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or the equivalent experience plus 4+ years of relevant work experience
• Minimum of 3+ years professional technical experience using Workday, preferably as a Developer
• Experience with XSLT is required
• Expertise in the following Workday technologies:
Web Service APIs
Business Process Framework
• Functional understanding of HR, Benefits, Payroll, Talent Management and Recruiting processes
• Experience with Taleo Recruiting and Taleo Connect Client Integration is strongly desired
• Experience with PICOF, Benefits Cloud Connectors or Benefits integrations is strongly desired
• Experience with Python is a plus
• Workday Certification is a plus
• Recent experience working with 4 or more of the following Workday modules: Benefits, Compensation, Global HCM, Manager Self-Service, Organizations and Hierarchies, Absence Management or Project
• Some experience with Oracle SOA Suite, BPEL, AIA, and fusion applications
• Some experience with TIDAL (Batch Processing Scheduler)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.