Hilton Administrative Assistant in McLean, Virginia
Our Global Human Resources (HR) team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton's most important asset, our Team Members.
As the Administrative Assistant for Human Resources, you will lead all administrative tasks in support of the Senior Vice President. Are you detail oriented, organized and enjoy multi-tasking? If so, this is the role for you. In this role, you will be responsible for calendar management, domestic and international travel itineraries, as well as meeting and event planning.
What will I be doing?
We believe Hospitality is not just a job; it is a journey of self-discovery, growth, community and cultures. Our Administrative professionals deliver exceptional experiences to their executives, peers, and Team Members. Can you keep things confidential? With your leader being highly visible with daily interaction to the C-Suite, confidentiality is key. If you are efficient, resourceful, a good problem solver and organized then this could be the role for you. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
More specifically, you will be:
- Thoughtfully routing calls and emails to appropriate Team Members on behalf of the Executive
- Preparing business letters, agendas, and presentations, typically using Microsoft Office
- Successfully partnering with internal departments resolving day-to-day administrative challenges
- Implementing and monitoring programs as directed by management, and seeing the programs through to completion
- Handling the inventory of assets and supplies for current Team Members and assisting with onboarding new Team Members
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment and storage
- Scheduling and handling all meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities for the Executive and performing multifaceted general office support
- Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports to include submitting and reconciling expense reports
- Solving problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Five (5) years of administrative experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or related software and programs
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Concur, the travel and expense system
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Human Resources
Title: Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: COR010BF